$10.99 – $12.99
Disclaimer: This cloth face mask is not a surgical face mask which provides liquid barrier protection. This cloth face mask should not be used (1) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (2) for antimicrobial or antiviral protection or related uses or uses for infection prevention or reduction or related uses; (3) as a respiratory protective device, or (4) for high risk aerosol-generating procedures. Punk Army and punkarmy.net make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved
- The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic
- This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
How to Put On a Non-Medical Face Mask:
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base before touching the face mask
- Ensure your hair is away from your face
- Place the face mask over your nose and mouth, and secure loops behind your ears
Adjust if needed to ensure your nose and mouth are fully covered
The mask should fit snugly to the cheeks. Smooth all gaps between your face and the covering
- Avoid touching your face while wearing a face mask. If you do touch the face mask or your face, you should immediately wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds. You can also use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base
How to Remove a Non-Medical Face Mask:
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base
- Remove the face mask by removing the loops from your ears
Avoid touching the front of the face mask when removing it
It can be placed in a plastic bag temporarily if you are not at home
- If you plan to reuse the face mask, wash it before wearing it again
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, do not bleach, tumble dry low, do not iron, do not dry clean
If throwing out the face mask, place it into a garbage bin or plastic bag
- Wash your hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer with a minimum 60% alcohol base.
6 Feet, 6 Inches, Back the F Up, Bike, Don't Speak, Don't Speak Shh, Keep Walking, Music, No Talking, Turn Up the Music
Blue, Blue Glitter, Dark Blue Glitter, Gold, Gold Glitter, Green, Neon Green, Neon Pink, Pink Glitter, Red, Silver Glitter, White, Yellow